Welcome To The Cincinnati Eye Institute Foundation
The Cincinnati Eye Institute Foundation is a 503C charitable foundation established by Cincinnati Eye Institute physicians who care deeply about the vision health of our community. Established in 2006, the charitable mission the The Foundation has touched the lives of thousands.
As a charitable foundation, The CEI Foundation offers free services designed to promote and maintain a lifetime of good vision. It offers:
- Comprehensive Free Eye Care for the most vulnerable and under served in our community
- Community Outreach & Education
- Research support
- Education support of today's and tomorrow's Eye Care Professionals
Cincinnati Eye Institute (CEI) cares deeply about the vision health of all individuals living in the Greater Cincinnati region. In 2006, our doctors established a nonprofit organization, The Cincinnati Eye Institute Foundation, to preserve and improve sight.
A feast for the eyes 2018
- This year's event will take place on November 9, 2018
- A Feast for the Eyes sponsorship opportunities are available from $20,000 to $1,000, with program listings and tables of 10 included, depending on the level of sponsorship.
For more information, or to become a sponsor, contact Pat Ward at email@example.com or call (513) 569-3725.